Every team has a life and personality of its own and a number of factors interact to determine its health and productivity. As with physical health, a clear analysis of key factors can be critical to its long term vitality and success.
In this workshop, an organizational team receives its Team Alignment Scorecard that is used to guide it through a process of effectively analyzing the inputs from team members.
The team will be ready to meet its upcoming challenges with a common language and understanding of the key issues for team success, clear agreements, and a data driven action plan that the team is aligned with.
An organizational team looking to get more in sync and on the same page including: newly formed, established, project, virtual, or leadership teams.
- Friction and/or unclear understanding around team relationships, roles, and goals.
- Hidden agendas impacting team performance.
- A good team that has yet to become a great team.
- A common language and understanding around core team needs.
- Agreement on team goals and action plans that are leader supported.
- Reduction in team tension.
Length: Half day, Full day
Materials Provided: Workbooks
Methods Used: Presentations with PowerPoint, group and paired discussions, interactive exercises, action planning.
Team Alignment Scorecard© - A graphical, easy to understand report of a team’s strengths and weaknesses in 4 core need areas and 12 performance factors.
An original work of Bill Winfrey and Adaptive Team Leadership